It’s not every year that you get to choose which sessions will appear at The ESOP Association’s Annual Conference—but that is the case this year.
Pick out your favorite sessions, then visit the links below to let us know what you decide. The deadline for voting is April 26.
After you cast your ballot, be sure to attend to the conference in Washington DC, May 10-12, where you can see the sessions you picked and say to the world, “I love my ESOP!”
Question No. 1
Which presentation by Victor Aspengren would you like to see on the program for The ESOP Association's Annual Conference?
- Kodak Moments - "do not miss the important stories"
- Integrating Governance and Corporate Culture in your ESOP
- Recruitment, Orientation & Retention in an ESOP Company
Submit your answers here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/teaondemandA
Question No. 2
Which presentation by Rich Armstrong would you like to see on the program for The ESOP Association's Annual Conference?
- Open the Books and Teach the Numbers: Financial and Business Literacy in an Employee Owned Company
- Provide a Stake in the Outcome with Near Term Bonus Plans to Support Your Ownership Culture
- Engaging Employees with the Great Game of Business and MiniGames
Submit your answers here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/teaondemandB
Question No. 3
Which presentation by Jason Wellman would you like to see on the program for The ESOP Association's Annual Conference?
- Engaging Millennials in your ESOP!
- ESOP Basics through a Baseball Skit
- Launching and Re-launching Your ESOP!
Submit your answers here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/teaondemandC